The HUB’s story is one of evolution.
And we may not have reached our final destination yet!
The HUB Geneva only started in 2020, but a lot of goodwill, has already achieved so much.
Our volunteers and members are united in a desire to make sure everyone can benefit from life in Geneva, because it has so much to offer.
Find out more about who we are, and how we started below.
To share useful information and provide opportunities to connect for those living between Geneva and Nyon.
To help you feel supported and connected to each other and our wider community.
We promise to listen and offer support and guidance. We will give people the freedom to be honest about how they really feel without judgement.
Inaugral Meeting – January 2023
- ESCA Cancer Support (Geneva)
- The HUB Geneva
- First Health
- Parentville Geneva
- American International Women’s Club
- Truly Balance
- The Village Geneva
The HUB – Founder of the
Geneva Wellbeing Alliance
What is the Alliance, and what are it’s aims?
- The Alliance is a group of associations and individuals who work to support the physical and emotional wellbeing of individuals and their families living in, and around Geneva.
- Predominantly the Alliance works to share information about our different offers and the needs of our target communities with the aim of supporting each other better, and in turn being able to provide improved services to our communities.
- We wish to reduce duplication and improve understanding of how we may better connect with administrative partners.
- Collaborate on projects to improve fundraising, outreach, and communication.
When does the Alliance meet?
Every six months.