- Do you have English-speaking families within your community?
- Do you provide a service to support these families?
- Is this sufficient for their needs and does it link with local services?
The HUB is here to work with you!
We can offer support for your families when they need it. Perhaps from the very start of a move to the Geneva area or later in their parenting journey.
The HUB can help families by:
- Matching them with one of our trained HUB Buddies; providing a listening ear and emotional support when they feel most challenged
- Connecting them to reliable local resources in English
- Answering their questions
A charitable association, The HUB works with parents in confidence, so your families can really open up without judgement or consequence.
Help us to help you!
- Make The HUB your Charity of the Year
- Sponsor HUB@Home training programme or The HUB website
- Encourage staff to fundraise for The HUB
- Promote The HUB volunteering opportunities to your staff, or even offer them time away from work to volunteer for us.
The HUB is here to work with you! Contact [email protected] for information.