We need your support!
All our income comes from local fund-raising.
We rely heavily on the generosity of individual donors, local organisations and business partners to enable us to reach all the families in our area that need us.
And it all starts with people just like you.
By donating to The HUB, we can continue to Help local English-speaking parents and their families feel Understood and that they Belong here.
Together we can ensure there is a HUB Buddy to offer a listening ear, emotional support and encouragement for every parent who needs one.
Anyone can donate!
Association The HUB Geneva
Branch: Raiffeisen Schweiz Genossenschaft, Raiffeisenplatz 4, 9001 St Gallen
IBAN: CH60 8080 8005 6241 1159 8
Please use reference ‘DONOR + your name and or organisation name’ on your payment.
Get your business or organisation involved!
We welcome a one-off, or annual donation as your ‘Charity of the Year’, to help us with ongoing administration, volunteer training and HUB development.
- Make us your Charity of the Year
- Encourage staff to fundraise for us
- Donate Gifts in Kind
- Sponsor our volunteer training programme
If you would prefer to help fund a particular part of our work, please contact [email protected]
How your donations will help:
We warmly welcome all offers of support, large or small. Even a smaller amount can help us to meet day-to-day costs:
- CHF 20 pays for a police check for a HUB Buddy
- CHF 900 covers our annual insurance to keep our volunteers and beneficiaries safe
- CHF 1,200 supports one local training course to prepare 10-12 volunteers to support families that need our help
Your time is as valuable as a donation to us
Supporting us does not just have to be about money. There are so many other ways your company can support The HUB and make a real difference to our work.
Here are just three:
- Staff Release – by allowing one member of staff a couple of hours off a week to help us, you will be providing invaluable support to a local family
- Mentoring – by sharing your knowledge, experience and skills to help us develop staff or guide us through key areas of our work
- Spreading the word – by encouraging your staff to promote The HUB within their networks
For more information on how we can work together and tailor the ideal partnership to suit your company please get in touch by emailing [email protected]